1.11.2008

Three Things to Ponder

I received this in a bulletin just a moment or two ago, and it made me laugh - so enjoy.

Three Things to Ponder:

1. Cows
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments

C O W S

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad
cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada
almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state
of Washington ? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they
are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our
country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

T H E C O N S T I T U T I O N

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq . Why don't
we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it
has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.


T H E 1 0 C O M A N D M E N T S

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou
Shalt Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full
of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work
environment.

2 comments:

jmsjoin said...

Anok you are a friggen riot. I have heard the one about the cows before but that is funny. I can't stop smiling right now. Thanks I'm on my way to confession, just kidding, and smiling!
Oh yeah I saw you on Jerome's, we did have that discussion too. I am sure I gave him a lot of new thought. His son wrote me and said we hit it off. Great lets make a difference now.

Anok said...

Glad I could help coax a smile, Jim! Also, I am very interested to hear what Jerome had to say about everything.

Will you be writing a blog post about it? Please?

Pretty please?

With cherries on top?