7.03.2008

Hey, I got an award!



Jim over at An Average American Patriot Gave me a pretty cool award. Then again, he's a pretty cool guy!

OK, here are the rules, as stated by Jim, and before him Dusty and so on and so forth:

1) Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

And here are my five:

Kevin over at The Aspiring Horseplayer his horse blog is not only great, but the images he gets and videos he posts are truly breathtaking.

Morgan over at Reflections of a Creative Intellectual his poetry, music and design are stunning.

Claire over at A Little Piece of Me for fantastic wit paired with great design and wild doodles.

Voodoo over at Kobra's Corner although he changed his design a bit - his wit and brutal honesty are still worth a go!

And finally, Kevin over at Poiontless Banter who works tirelessly on blog and website design.

There ya go folks!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award and great list! I enjoy reading those guys too. Enjoy your 4th!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anok! I appreciate you thinking of me - but you should really bask (or is it basque?) in your own glory here a bit. :)

Well deserved award in my opinion. And the first of many once that book of yours gets published. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your a fine writer Anok and you deserve a real award. However, this is just hilarious. You guys are giving each other awards and the rest of us are chasing behind you to say congrats! to those who receive the awards, who then in turn add on 5 other bloggers. Yup, it's a link meme plain and simple. *lmao* :P
Best wishes

Alex Mcone said...

Thats a hadsome award. Congrats!

voodooKobra said...

Whoa! Thanks Anok! :D

By the way, I put a link to your blog on this page the other day: http://www.kobrascorner.com/misclinks.php

crpitt said...

Aww thanks Anok, not sure if the wit is fantastic but its certainly something :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your recognition because you deserve it and thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Travis Morgan said...

oh wow! Thanks Anok!

jmsjoin said...

Anok
It is a beautiful award isn't it and you deserve it! My son on leave went Striper fishing so I have a few minutes. Wanted to wish you all a Happy 4th of July!

enigma4ever said...

congrats...you deserve it..you were on my list too ..but someone beat me too it...Good job..

Anonymous said...

you deserve it anok . congrats

Anok said...

Thank your coming on over and leaving some comments, everyone. I do understand it is a meme - but I also like to recognize bloggers from time to time because the reality of it is, there are some really awesome bloggers out there that deserve a pretty little award!

So every now and again, I will participate in them ;)

crpitt said...

I don't care if its a meme or not, its the thought behind picking the blogs you did :)

I am going to an Art Exhibition soon, it made me think of you :)