3.28.2010

If you're in Boston, Please Help!!


Friends in and near Boston I need your help!!! Please put the word out - the dog I was walking tonight slipped out of her collar and took off, I cannot find her! She is a small female whippet, white and grey and answers to the name Gracie. She is very fast and very skittish. She was last seen on Beacon and Joy - if you see her PLEASE contact me IMMEDIATLY.

I do not have a phone to give out a number to, so please let me know on here (I will continue checking) if you actually manage to catch her - which I doubt - send me your phone number so long as it's a local call to Boston and I can borrow a phone to call you.

Animal control and half the South End is out looking for her now - but please if you have a friend in the area, plan on driving around the area or live in the area please keep your eye for her and let me know if you see her!

1 comment:

Bill Hawthorne said...

Dear Identity Check,

I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a liberal blogger. Please email my assistant back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org when you get a chance. Thanks.

Bill